We offer bespoke flight training courses and activity modules to suit every need – big or small.
- Airbus A320, A330 re-validation and renewal services for all EASA member state licence holders.
- Boeing 737, 777 re-validation and renewal services for all EASA member state licence holders.
- Airline Career Preparation days, including interview, test and simulator programs for pilot selections at Agean, Air Arabia, Air Astana, Air Macau, easyJet, Emirates Airline, Etihad Airways, Germania, Helvetic, Hi Fly, Korean Air, Pegasus, Qatar Airways, Ryanair, Small Planet, Turkish Airlines, Vietjet, Vietnam Airlines, Vueling, Wizz Air and more!
- Team building “day out” events for companies and corporations. The focus is on having fun, teamwork, effective communication and employee relationship management.
- Captain’s Command Upgrade course for those wishing to brush up on the management and flying skills in typical and specific normal and non-normal line orientated scenarios.
Our entire team of 5 Captains represents some 65,000 hours of airline management, flying and instruction the world over from the smallest Cessna to the largest Boeing and Airbus aircraft flying today.
With the company headquarters at Rapperswil, Switzerland, the OPENCLIMB team flies across the world and we look forward to bringing this rich experience directly to you.