The Objective of this course is the revalidation of a valid type rating according to legal terms.
- Licence showing a valid type rating including instrument rating
- Valid language proficiency
- Valid medical certificate
- Valid passport / ID
- Updated logbook
- Proficiency check (LPC and/or OPC).
- ATPL skill tests and right hand seat qualification can be integrated into the proficiency check.
Duration: LPC recurrent 1 day
- 2 hrs Briefing with Instructor
- 2 hrs Licence Proficiency Check (FFS)